The basics for any urban green space
In a confined space such as a balcony, courtyard or terrace – hanging baskets and planters provide much pleasure to amateur gardeners!
Colorful and adaptable to the seasons, they decorate and bring to life even the smallest of spaces.
Here are some tips on how to maximize your outdoor space:
- develop the vertical aspect: overlay different pots and containers, hang your pots and baskets from varying heights
- dress the ground: consider synthetic grass, natural wooden decking or bamboo
- structure the space: allow your plants to breathe do not overload any pots or planters
- consider the seasons: choose foliage and flowers that allow you to enjoy your garden in each season
- do not forget lighting and benefit from the new solar light decorative range
Whatever your preferences, the rich variety in nature means that you will find something to suit your taste: from picturesque plant combinations to the cultivation of aromatic herbs; from colorful arbors to mini square vegetable gardens (almost) everything is possible. Let your creativity run free!