Any request is considered to be firm by written confirmation of the order form by the buyer. Signed approval by the buyer implies unconditional acceptance of the present general terms and conditions of sale.
Our delegated representatives may only act on our behalf when in possession of an express mandate or power of attorney to that end.
All prices are fixed in Euros and do not include VAT. They apply to goods procured at our stores and do not include packaging charges. Prices shown are valid upon delivery date. Any additional eco-taxes are not included in the price for products containing batteries.
Retention of title
The seller shall retain the right of property to all goods delivered until full payment is received, including interest and possible compensation for damages. The risk of loss, deterioration or destruction of the goods delivered shall however be borne solely by the buyer.
Prior to full payment being made, the buyer shall under no circumstances whatsoever retail or pledge the goods without the prior written consent of the seller. The buyer undertakes to immediately notify the seller about any seizure by a third party of sold goods, for which complete payment is yet to be made. Similarly, the buyer undertakes to notify the seller if the delivered goods for which payment is still pending are housed in a leased property or accommodation.
In the event of failure to make full payment after the expiration of the 15 day term of payment, the seller shall be entitled to annul the sale by registered letter and take back the goods at the buyer’s expense and costs. In that case, a gratuitous severance payment worth 20% of the sales price shall be owed, subject to the seller laying claim to compensation in accordance with common law for the wrong done to them.
- Invoices are payable cash on delivery in our stores except expressly agreed otherwise.
- In the event of late payment, statutory interests shall be applicable within the framework of business transactions, a 2% surcharge shall apply per annum by operation of law, as from the invoice date, without prior formal notice.
- In the event of late payment, the invoice amount shall be raised automatically by operation of law by 20%, this being gratuitous severance payment with a minimum of € 100, without prior formal notice.
- The issuance of bonds or cheques shall only be deemed as payment for our invoices upon our services effortlessly obtaining the exchange value thereof.
- If the delivered goods are imported, our prices shall be calculated based on the current parity of the euro and the currency of the country of origin of the delivered goods on the date of the offer. In the event of a change in the parity between the date and that on which payment is effected, we reserve the right to adjust our prices in accordance with the increase that has taken place.
- A flat rate of € 10 in administrative charges shall automatically be applied for all invoices for a net sum of less than € 250.
- In the event of non-payment of a single term, the buyer shall forfeit the benefit of the extension of payment term granted them for all other invoiced goods. In that case, we equally reserve the right to suspend delivery.
Goods are delivered at our shops, no home deliveries. The buyer shall be deemed to have accepted them from the word go.
Goods are conveyed at the risk and expense of the buyer, even if the delivery was made charges prepaid. We reject all liability for goods taken away by the customer or through their transporter. In the event of a refund of goods, the customer shall bear responsibility for any damage or deterioration sustained by the goods in transit and shall be obliged to reimburse us for overhead costs at the rate of 20% of the net value of the returned goods.
The delivery terms provided here are of an indicative nature. Late delivery shall therefore under no circumstances whatsoever entitle the buyer to compensation.
The buyer shall accept the goods even if they provide grounds for a complaint to be lodged. Partial deliveries are authorized.
Possible complaints must be lodged at the moment of receipt of the goods (quantity, quality, invoiced price,….). Our goods/materials are considered accepted after seven clear days. The same shall apply if the goods are no longer in the state in which they left the store, prior to the expiration of this time limit. Only written complaints shall be accepted and be likely to be looked into. The lodging of a complaint shall under no circumstances whatsoever relieve the customer of their obligation to continue making payment for other goods. If we find no grounds for the complaint filed by the buyer, the buyer shall have a 4 month time limit starting from the date of submission of the complaint, to assert its claims in a court of law. In the event of refusal to accept delivery, the down payment made by the buyer shall be retained by the seller as compensation without prejudice to its right to carry on with business or to claim further compensation and interests if the loss they have incurred is higher than the down payment.
The present general conclusions and sales contracted between the customer and the seller are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Belgian courts. The application of the 1980 Vienna Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
Brussels (Belgium) courts and the sixth canton of the Justice of the Peace in Brussels are solely competent to handle disputes arising here from. In the event of contradiction between our terms and conditions of sale and those contained in documents belonging to our buyers, the seller’s general terms and conditions of sale shall prevail.